During most of the year, we pay little attention to our feet, however, that changes when summer arrives. The fact that we wear shoes that show them, such as sandals or flip-flops, makes us realize that they urgently need attention. Thus, they may have cracked skin, calluses, an inadequate pedicure or, most often, hardness on the heels.
Precisely to tackle this last situation, above all, a great alternative is to make use of one of the electric file keepers of hardness that exist in the market. Foot files replace the traditional pumice stone and achieve faster and long-lasting results.
Tips to buy a filer for the feet
If you have noticed that your feet do not have the look you would like, that they present a careless image and that the flip flops are making them hard throughout the plant, it is time to act. And the best thing you can do is acquire this small device that we mentioned because it will allow you to finish them quickly and without having to go to a podiatrist, which would be a significant economic expense.
But yes, to be able to get an appropriate model, the first thing you must undertake is to take into account the aspects that you must set to choose the one that will offer you the best service:
- The power, which will determine the effectiveness of the device in question.
- The ease of use. By this, we mean not only that its operation is not complex but also that it has a design that allows the work to be carried out with total simplicity and without difficulties of any kind.
- The rollers. These are the basis of the success you can achieve. Hence, it is essential that you make sure that they are made with a resistant material that is able to face and overcome the hardness that appears on your feet.
- The ease of cleaning. It is also important that you repair in this aspect since it will depend on you that you can always have your electric file in perfect condition.
The brand that supports it and even the security systems that it includes are also technical specifications in which you must set yourself properly to be able to find the ideal model.
Comparison of the best foot files for cracked heels
When we are going to acquire any small appliance or device it is always good to take into account the opinions of experts or users, as they will help us to know if we are going to make an adequate choice or not. For this reason, below, we will show you a list of the best electric files for hardness, which at this time, and according to those, have a great value for money:
One of the attractions of this model is that it is not only limited to working for the care of the feet, but also in the hands. Therefore, all its parts are used for the nails and fingers of both parts of the body. Also, the installation and disassembly mechanisms of the five accessories included, as well as the main file, are simple to execute.
This file has a compact structure that you can manipulate comfortably. For storage and transfer, it incorporates two transport bags, so that in one the main piece and its charging cable are stored, while in the other the various integrated accessories are stored.
To work, a 1000mAh battery was added that is charged via USB, thus allowing offering two different speeds, reaching up to 2000 rpm, which for most represents an adequate performance. The head can rotate up to 360 degrees, thus having a greater coverage.
To decide which file to acquire, we now summarize the essential positive and negative aspects related to this model.
- Structure: The structure of the file is compact and therefore easy to handle, as well as presented with two storage bags, thus separating the pieces in a practical way.
- Speeds: This equipment has a 1000mAh battery that allows regulating the intensity in two speeds, depending on the needs of the user.
- Head: The head of the file can rotate in 360 degrees so that it has greater coverage of the area to work.
- Accessories: Various accessories are included, such as the five nail heads and a replacement file. All of them not only serve for the care of the feet, but also of the hands.
- Pressure: Buyers mention that if a lot of pressure is exerted on the appliance against the foot, it stops, which may suggest some damage.
Although it may seem strange, among the wide ranges of AEG products we can also find electric nail files.
In this case, the model AEG PHE 5642 has a rotary roller system that is responsible for removing all those areas of hardness and dead skin of your feet easily. To achieve this effect, this electric nail file has a rotation speed of 30 turns per second, which together with the roll design in abrasive format, leaves your feet soft and free of impurities.
To maintain proper hygiene, and against other models, this electric nail file includes four different rollers, which guarantee that they can be used by several people while maintaining proper hygiene. It also incorporates a small cleaning brush so you can keep the machine in perfect condition.
So that you can determine which electric foot files to buy, we have decided to give you the advantages and disadvantages of this model of AEG:
- Rollers: When you buy this electric foot file you can even share it because it includes four colored rollers so that its use is practically personal.
- Rotations: It is capable of producing up to 30 rotations per second, so it is able to clean your feet faster.
- Weight: And presenting a weight of just 109 grams, is one of the lightest models you could find. Thanks to this, you can handle it very firmly.
- Temperature: It was known that some customers indicated that the device can reach high temperatures due to the rotation speeds.
- Power: In addition, they also consider that they would have preferred the equipment to be a little more powerful because if they press too much, the roller stops.
Another good proposal for your feet is this Pritech electric nail file, especially simple and easy to use. This electric nail file works, like the rest, with a rotating roller made with an abrasive material that is responsible for removing any rest of your feet such as hardness, dead skin or any other similar item.
The high speed of rotation of the file, moved by two simple AA batteries guarantees excellent results in a simple way. And although it can be somewhat complicated to manage, thanks to the design of the roller system you will not have problems when accessing the most complex areas. It includes three additional rollers so you can replace them if necessary.
- Rotations: The most remarkable advantage of this model is that it is capable of producing up to 1800 RPM, so it is quite quick to clean your feet.
- Rollers: It includes three rollers so that you can replace the main one as soon as you consider that it no longer works, in this way you will be able to use the equipment for a longer time.
- Brush: In addition, with the purchase, you take a brush to clean the remains of impurity and dead skin.
- Engine: One of the main caveats we found was that some people consider the running engine to be a bit weak.
- Function: Therefore, users consider that the equipment works better to perfect a previous roughness cleaning session.
To take care of your feet without this means a large outlay, we present the Ckeyin RCS49 electric nail file. A machine that besides being the queen among the cheap limes, for its more than adjusted price, it offers everything you need to keep your feet in perfect condition. This electric nail file works by means of a roller mounted on a frame that is responsible for removing any dead skin or similar.
This roller can be placed in any position, thanks to the ability to turn the nail file, so you will not have problems accessing any area of the feet.
Compared to other types of more complex products based on blades, the Ckeyin file simply scrapes the areas you need to take care of at high speed, guaranteeing complete safety for your skin. Its rubber grip helps you maintain this control over the product, and thanks to its two AA batteries you will not need to worry about the battery being discharged.
Finding one of the cheapest electric files does not mean that you have a poor quality product in front of you. On the contrary, there are many who can offer you a pleasant experience. Know below the specifications of this one:
- Warranty: Includes a full year warranty against manufacturing defects, therefore, your purchase is protected and your money as well.
- Washable: You can keep your electric file clean for clean feet thanks to the fact that their heads can be washed without problems.
- Accessories: In addition, it includes an extra roller spare so you can replace the one installed when it is worn and a practical brush to clean the remnants.
- Power: Some users indicated that this equipment is more than anything to finish a pedicure job because they consider that it does not have enough power to eliminate calluses of great hardness.
- Batteries: In addition, they attribute the lack of power to the fact that it only works with two AA batteries.
Chosen as the best electric file of 2019 by consumers, the Scholl Velvet Smooth file is highly valued by users for the ease of use of it, which allows to use it without fear that you can ruin your feet, as by the quality of the product, according to one of the main manufacturers in the market.
This file has a rotary movement based on a diamond structure cylinder that is responsible for leaving the feet soft, eliminating dead skin and hardness in a simple way.
To guarantee an adequate result, you have the possibility to change the roller when it loses part of its effectiveness, and its operation based on traditional batteries allows you to extend its useful life and maintain all its capacity with something as simple as changing the batteries. Undoubtedly, a lime more than interesting that will give your feet the care that is needed.
Having the best electric file for feet of the moment can help you enormously to eliminate calluses and excess skin from your feet so that you can wear all the shoes you want with comfort:
- Ergonomics: To begin, we must highlight that one of the most popular comments among users who purchased the Scholl Velvet Smooth electric foot file is the great comfort of this team. Its use is very simple and has an ergonomic design that allows holding it with firmness and comfort.
- Security: The level of safety of this electric foot file was also very present. The system developed by Scholl allows the roller to be slid smoothly on the skin so that the excess is removed without causing pain or discomfort.
- Heads: If at any point of using the head of the electric file wears (which is quite likely), do not worry, as Scholl also produces the special replacement heads so you can enjoy your electric file as much as you want.
- Speed: Thanks to the work, power, and speed of rotation offered by the Scholl Velvet Smooth electric foot file you will see incredible results even in its first use since when separating excess dead skin, you will notice the softness of your feet.
- Batteries: In addition, this equipment is capable of running on batteries so it is fully portable. Thanks to this, you can take it with you to the beach and put your beautiful feet to be able to wear those summer sandals that you like so much.
If you are struggling with dry and scaly feet, this PediBrush file is what you need. It has a special handle of ergonomic design for a firm grip and easy handling. The friendly construction makes much more sense if you consider that it will be used to flatten calluses on the soles of the feet.
Apart from that, the value that the archive brings to the fore is amazing! Despite its low price, the package comes with a thick file, a callus shaver, a fine file, and a blade. This way, you do not have to buy anything else to complete your pedicure. It even has a storage drawer that can accommodate up to five spare blades.
With all that the PediBrush has to offer, it is ideal for domestic and professional use, whether to remove corn, hard skin or cuticle. The only complaint among users is the fact that it does not come with a manual. So on that front, you just have to fit the sheet in the head of the file and that’s it. Be sure to also use the other tools in the package.
This standing lime from the renowned Diane is really pleasing to the eye. It is the file you would like to take during your vacation or add to your beauty spa. Find its appeal in European beech wood, which also makes it incredibly durable.
This piece comes in two. One of the files has thick red grains to eliminate calluses. The other has a thick black texture to smooth the feet after removing the callus. While Diane will ensure that your feet remain clear of callus, you have to keep it well to keep it functioning. Therefore, use a salon disinfectant to clean it after each use.
Also, it is essential to keep in mind that the thick red side is only for dry feet. You have to use a quick back and forth movement too. The thick black side works well with wet feet and is only used for polishing. We love the hanging hole that allows you to hang the file easily during and after use. Diane is remarkably easy to use and would be a great choice if you do not have a large amount of dead skin on your feet to eliminate.
This is undoubtedly one of the best callus shavers in the market. It could very well be the standing lima to take away if you just started or do not like the power that comes with electric callus removers. The handle is soft and firm to give you absolute control over your file. We also love the angled design of the handle, for superior leverage.
The DaBee has a design one in two. A surface cleans the surface while the rougher gently exfoliates dead skin. There are no sharp blades, scrapers or graters. You do not even need to use a caustic gel to get results similar to those of a beauty salon. Of course, compact size means greater portability. The lack of weight also makes it a stellar callus remover when you need to do a quick touch up before leaving with a pair of open shoes.
For those who may be concerned, DaBee supports both dry and wet operation. One more thing – this file comes in a pack of two (read more value for your money).
The MAKARTT file comes brave and stained! It is the only manual part of this collection that has a replaceable head. The 304 stainless steel surface will meet your pedicure expectations and leave your feet soft, with no dead skin to complain about.
Its surface has large sharp holes to eliminate even the most difficult calluses in both directions. Think of it as a more grater tool that you can use to remove dead skin on your feet without visiting the salon. The surface of the head measures 11 inches for better usability.
We love the contoured handle for a firmer grip. The head will never rust and as it is a manual foot file, you do not have to worry about recharging it. Who needs exfoliations, pumice stones, heel gel, callus removing gel or footballs with the MAKARTT? Certainly not you! This file is the only tool you need to give your feet a home spa at a price that almost nothing.
Last, but not least, our revisions of the foot files would not have been complete without mentioning VELVET SMOOTH express lima eléctrica pies rosa. For your money, you get a file and up to 10 pads for filing, which makes this rasp an excellent choice if you exfoliate your feet frequently, say weekly.
We could not help but notice the large surface of the pad for faster results with minimal effort. Also, you do not have to worry about the pads falling off during use, thanks to the strong adhesive that holds them in place. By extension, this means that you can use the Homeve for hard, dry and cracked calluses and calluses.
The handle is resistant to corrosion and with an intuitive design for better control when filing. It is also smooth for easy disinfection and cleaning. In addition, the length of the handle is such that it fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. The weight of the VELVET SMOOTH express lima eléctrica pies rosa is in point too, an excellent feature if you plan to use it in a spa full of pedicure activity.
We hope that in this list you will find the best limes for feet so that they are now an important part in the manicure and pedicure kit.
How to use the electric file for feet
The feet support us and carry us during most of the time of daily activities. Consenting and caring for them should be an everyday task for everyone. Using the file for feet helps to take care of them, keeping them soft.
Currently, the files have evolved and, like other products, have been modernized, so we have electric files. Next, we tell you how to use them.
Read the instructions
In every device, product or article it is convenient to read the instructions. In case the instructions do not appear in the user’s language, with the usage graphs the user can be guided to assemble and disassemble the electric file and use it correctly.
Make sure you grab it correctly
So that the electric file can fulfill its function well it is recommended that it be taken from the handle with precision so that the hand can be easily moved to direct the file through the different parts of the foot where it is required to file roughness, callus or hardness.
Do not exert too much pressure
For the electric file to work properly, it is recommended not to exert too much pressure on the area that is being filed. It should be smooth, but firmly, trying to be precise when directing the file to the areas that really require it.
Pass it several times
To obtain good results with a single pass is not enough; the electric file must be passed several times through the selected area. The movements must be done from top to bottom, passing the file several times through the same area. You can stop filing, clean the area a bit and control the results.
Take advantage of accessories
In most cases, the files have several heads or accessories that have different functions or uses. Each head is designed for a specific area such as the area of the cuticle, to polish the surface of the nail, to outline the contours. The ideal is to use the head or accessory suitable for the area you want to work in.
Clean it regularly
Hygiene is fundamental in this type of products; You can remove the roller or simply put it under the tap to wash it after each use. It is recommended to wash and let dry all parts, rollers or accessories that have been used. Once dry, you can proceed to store your electric file in the usual place.
Always carry it with you
The advantage of this type of products is that you can always take them with you, which allows you to carry out your routine of personal hygiene and care of the feet in any place. You only need to take your electric foot file and some cream to place after filing.
Remember that it is a product for personal use
The electric file for feet is a product for personal use, so it is recommended that if it is going to be used by several people, each one should have its particular roller. In some cases, the files contain several spare rollers, which can be used by other members of the family, but remember that each one must use its own roller and it is not convenient to share them.